god gets pwnd god gets pwnd

What.. the... fuck...

That was like so random, my brain actually turned 360 degrees in my head. Nice.

-The Vampire Squad- -The Vampire Squad-

Hmmm....

It was okay, but next time get better quality music, not that i hate trash metal or something but this was to fast. I like your style of drawing. You could have let the characters moving but you didn't. I would like to see a full episode on newgrounds and maybe it'll work out for you.
Not too bad, in fact i like it.

bah bah black sheep.. bah bah black sheep..

Nice but needs more work

It was nice, altough the music was from bad quality and that mad it worser. The graphics were nice but some parts were not good 2. If you are making a Kiddie Flash Show its alright, but for the rest i didn't liked it. Work on the music and the backgrounds, then it's going to be ok.

Greetz Happycappy

Kill John_Test01 Kill John_Test01

Nice

Very nice, a little summary,

Good :
- Different combos in shooting, if u shoot his legs first, the animation of john dying is completely different, appreciated that.
- Animation is awesome

Bad :
- No sound
- I want more models :D

Keep working on it, it might turn out to something nice =)

psychicpebbles responds:

Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Find de Ball Find de Ball

Very good

I liked your game. No, i really really liked your game. Graphs were good, music was ok. The only thing thats bothering me , if you hold your mouse on the 'pinguins', they wont move. I can advise you to make a blackjack game. You are so good at this stuff..

Fear Unlimited Full Edit Fear Unlimited Full Edit

Nice job

I liked this game a lot, this is not a game which u can play for 5 minutes and "done" but its makes you want to play!
Make more ;)